Friday 2 May 2014

AL-YAQEEN EDUCATION SYSTEM Newsletter Year 2011 Page 4 (A)

AL-YAQEEN EDUCATION SYSTEM
Newsletter Year 2011

Page 4 (A)
Students Write UPS!!!

"Toffee"

I love to eat toffee
With a Flavor of coffee
Coffee's color is brown
Just as my sleeping gown
Coffee is similar to chocolate
I enjoy having it with my classmate
By, Abdul Rehman 1-d

"Riddles"

An alphabet is the name of an Organ (eye) I

An alphabet which is the name of a liquid (tea) T

An alphabet which is the name of water (sea) C
By Usman Asif (Sp. Hifz)

Friend....

Forgives you when you are unkind
Respect you always,
Includes you in every game,
Encourage you when you are sad,
 Never hurts you,
Discusses secret things with you .....
By, Sufyan Hanif IV-A
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back ---------------------Home --------------------- Next Page



No comments:

Post a Comment